Saturday, November 17, 2007

Absurd Judgment

I saw this girl in lounge day before yesterday. She looked very pretty to me. Wearing a lovely sweater, jeans with high heels, beautiful straight black hair let down, amazing complexion and skin. She did not look hot but yes, graceful. She studied in the lounge for more than 24 hours. Well, partial studies I guess because most of the time she was staring at her computer screen – laughing – and then typing something for a long time; either she had some problem or she feels hungry quite often because in every two minutes she would go out of the lounge and come back in 10.

In the morning, from my pantry, I saw her walk out of the new canteen wearing the same clothes and carrying her stuff (which means she was in lounge till morning).

Next day, again, while coming back from Nanyang Super Market, I saw her munching onto a bar of KitKat Chunky and cat-walking her way to the lounge. This time, she did not look graceful to me; though she was wearing another nice sweater, another pair of heels and her hair looked as gorgeous as they did the first time I saw her. This time she looked dumb.

Why? I don’t know.

No comments: