Friday, November 9, 2007

Totally Random

Lot of things been happening and happening unanticipatedly while the time flies. Every morning I wake up with high goals and spirit, sky-scraping, but by the time the basic needs for survival are fulfilled the motivational force in me tapers and I end the rest of the day fidgeting around, with books (worse, laptop) open in front of me.

It’s not as bad as it sounds; I mean of course that fidgeting around is much more fun than actually gathering all the energy in your body and directing them in the mind so you can focus only on one thing, studies. Besides, agitation has not proved unconstructive this time round.

Another example of my mind getting distracted form the aim is the total wastage of my gym membership. One day I am all determined to lose weight and reduce this swollen tummy to a sexy worked out one and for the next one week, no activity because I am content with the exercise on the first day!

Yet another example of my mind getting distracted; my friends. Yes, I know they are suppose to help me seek the right path along with them, instead all I get from them is “Oh! Saw PB?”; (as soon as I sit to study) “wanna go al-ameen?”; (after returning from al-ameen) “let’s watch a movie, been a long time, then we’ll study, pukka!”; “Let’s drink tonight”; “let’s play cards”. I mean how can anyone manage to study with friends like these! (But thank you guys! You are real life savers! =p)

I realize from a few days, I have become rude. (No Chandrakant not to you; you deserve it! =p.) I think I should start eating non vegetarian again. Perhaps that is the sole reason for all the wander-ness of my mind.

Oh, Mishti’s puppies are so cute! They are such adorable darlings. It’s kind of difficult to imagine Mishti as a mother though, I mean it feels weird calling her ‘mera bacha’ now; she’s a mother after all! I miss her so much. Given a chance I would lay life of any my friends for her =p

I feel beautiful today. I think this is the first time, I’m writing this on my blog. Congratulations blog! You’ve been chosen to rise to a higher level on the list of ‘who knows Shifali’s secrets’, though I hardly think this one is an arcane. *Beauty cannot be hidden*

Okay enough of crap and random stuff. You know why am I writing this post, no not because I want to lighten my heart by letting out all the things in it, but to waste a little time before I can go party the whole night. Can anyone be more idiotic? Yes! Those who do neither; and I know quite a few who don’t. lol. (you know I’m referring to you!)

No comments: