Sunday, June 17, 2007

Amplified Silence

Things are going the way they should; the way they are; the way I want them to. Yet there’s this feeling of discontentment. The reason for this is not obscure to me; though I might be too aghast to blurt it, even when I’m by myself, alone; lonely, that is what I feel today and felt yesterday and the day before that and... (As a matter of fact I’ve been around a lot of people lately so I don’t feel deserted because I have no one to hang out with, it’s something else! Besides, staying alone has never been a worriment. So, the option of staying aloof is ruled out as the cause of my fretfulness.)

I miss a couple of people today.

Though I thought naming people in my blog would be forbidden yet I have to let Akshay know that I really wish he was here; he’s the one guy (the only person in this world) I can talk to about anything and everything and not feel stupid after that for telling him how I felt. He seems to be listening ( =p ) and understanding whatever I tell him. Yes, you might call me selfish and desirous for wanting him to be here only so that I feel better; but what the hell, it’s just a wish!

2 comments:

Quarter Past Seven said...

Wow I read all of it! It is good to see a different you :)
Discontent makes us grow, in ways more than one. It is good to feel that way!

shifali said...

yeah..i agree with you more than ever now!the growth is unbelievably visible!hence, a different me =)