Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Haywire High Spirits

I will not say I was commendable but I was not pathetic as well. I was a blameless host, but my sister seems to think otherwise (she definitely does not put herself in somebody else’s shoe).

Some friends are annoyed with me, when I’ve been trying my level best to handle things with the right balance (and trust me seeing the situation this is an ace bargain).

Parents ensure that they find one reason or the other for being the ground of scolding their child (agreed they know more than us, but they must understand that kids will learn only by mistakes and not by lectures).

I get tired (physically) too often and too early these days. Showing sister around cannot be the deduction because straying was never a botheration to me. Yes, shopping might be it! To hell with the Great Singapore Sale!

Am exhausted, of trying to keep the mind and the relationships calm. Hope everything is being handled when I wake up tomorrow morning. Am literally exhausted! Goodnight…

No comments: