Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Skylark

Something's missing in life! No, it's not love (if that was your first guess). There's plenty of that as of now from everywhere.
Perhaps I HAVE become an adult. As much as i admire being matured and sofisticated, i want to be a child again and want my juvenile years back. It's not that life's stereotyped and there's no fun at present, yet there's something missing. Something that cannot be expressed in words but is tasted by all at one point in time or the other, and it's my time now. But, I will not sit back and feel my mind get restless. I shall go back into time; squeeze the past; grab the childhoodness; and dare to mingle it with adult in me! The child will never die, for she is what we all need (dodo adults conveniently ignore that fact).
Ah, i already feel umm..youthful!
Nah...it's not time for me to grow old now. It's fun and frolic time!

1 comment:

Deepali Jamwal said...

however old you grow, you'll always be my kiddo sister... Even though i dont look like and behave like but the fact reamins that i am your ELDER sister...

Love u baby...