Saturday, August 25, 2007

I miss my mother today. I miss Mishti (If you do not know who Mishti is you should not be reading this). I miss my dad. Guess sister is the only one I don’t really miss =p (but I love her more than anyone! (Just in case she reads this)). There are tons of things going on in my mind but I can’t put them down here for the sole reason that there are awesome songs playing in the PGP Badminton court (some function going on I think) and they are so loud that I cannot help but feel happy rather than writing my rather sad thoughts.

Life isn’t all that boring even if you are sitting alone in your room for more than nearly 10 hours; thanks to youtube and alluc and of course the DJ downstairs DJ’ing (the only negative side is that the music makes me want to dance!) Well of course, going to the washroom can be a major concern; it takes a lot of effort (Excuse me if I stink). Other necessities are fulfilled; courtesy friends. Not studying is acceptable since I met with an accident and am still in trauma; it’ll take a while to recover =p.

It is sadly amazing how many things can come to a standstill because of a tiny accident.

1 comment:

Deepali Jamwal said...

yes!!! I read it... and now u r busted