Monday, September 3, 2007

Brainstorming

I am having this feeling of walk-a-step-and-you-will-fall-again-because-you-have-no-energy; weakness. I am not sure why though. Are my ligaments sucking up all the energy in me to get back to me for being a terrible, ignorant guardian to them? I surely should have treated them better. Foot has been a cause of worriment for almost 2 weeks now. That's one thing on my mind all the time; GET WELL SOON! The other things I thought about and concluded:
- It's not the thought that counts.
- No news is not good news .
- Some people need a 'Get the hell outta my life' and it's time to give that to them.

2 comments:

CK said...

wat happened? y such stern thoughts???? am i the get the hell out of my life??

shifali said...

No chandrakant, I would never want you to get out of my life ("sorry God sorry God") =p