Sunday, September 30, 2007

"the words that shall never be spoken"

Yes, I know I am short tempered and many a times get angry over illogical things (stop nodding your head while agreeing to it! I am your friend, defend me!). I feel a little not-like-shifali today. I feel really bad for being so eccentric and believing that what ever I do/say is correct because I am ‘Miss Never Wrong’!

I feel like apologizing to everyone who has been the victim of my faltoo ka gussa.

………………………………………..

Ah! Okay that is a LOT of burden off my shoulders. Now I am back to my ‘shifali’ mode. After all I AM ‘Miss Always Right’ =p

Okay since Chandrakant insists I write his name in this post, well, here it is! Woohoo!

Haha…by the way, sorry to you too. Don't get mad at me ^ ^ (My ass! who cares! =p )

No comments: