Thursday, July 12, 2007

Broken chain

A few thoughts popping up in my mind at the moment:

- i want to drink

- loof sounds like a sexy place

- I’ll sleep before 2 am every morning

- keep your eyes open!

- I need a bed

- girls should be taken care of

- they should be treated delicately

- i love heels

- tattoo!

- money money money

- ma pa’s 25th anniversary =D

- chasing cars

- formal shirts turn me on

- chicken

- ck is busy

- dream on

- socha nahi tha...

- pizza pazza pasta fresca bistro L’Emozione Italy!

- I wanna dance alone

- manu is a sweetheart

- lose weight

- no time

- having too much of things that I wished never would happen

- I love mishti the most in this world!

- salary

- akshay gaurav coming tomorrow!

- girika is playing good songs

- life rocks after a cup of milo

1 comment:

Manu said...

oh man, you've put me in that frightening perplexing situation. I must say this with a heavy heart and it pains me. Enjoy these few rare words that will hardly grace the air between us. :|

That was sweet of you.

:D