Monday, July 23, 2007

Heads and Tails

Woke up an hour late, realized that taking a bus and going to the office (and reaching at a time when you JUST cross the cushion you think should be OKAY for going late) would not be so effortless with NO cash on me. Friends asleep (some careless!) would have been a great help only if I had the heart to nudge them at the time when even the birds do not chirp (we shall skip the little details of a small incidents =p). All in His hands, I thought, and left the very cozy and alluring room (quilt and bed weren’t the only reason!).

The day starts awful.

I step out of the building and the first sight is of God trying to help me. I’ve never talked to this guy as much to ask for the bus fare (ATM would have taken time!) but I swallowed my pride, dignity, ego and shamlessly yet subtly charged him for being the first aquaitance to meet me this morning. Ran to catch the bus. Bonanza! While sitting in the bus I was hoping that it’ll turn into a jet and pass all these traffic lights, (which today were turning red JUST before the my bus could cross it) and skip all the bus stops (today the bus stopped at EACH ONE OF THEM!). But I guess luck was with me, reached office before boss did. All was good. And it just became better with time. I am permitted to leave office just 4 hours after I step in today.

The day becomes worthier.

Now just hoping that the seminar would go smooth and so will the clamation of my luggage. I need something more than my tears this time; LUCK! And since the day has been benign, i shall give it a shot.

No comments: