Thursday, July 26, 2007

Expressions =)

It sometimes feels celebrated to be apprehended by people you least expect from. Past few days episodes have made me hang in and have actuated me to be nice to everyone, be responsible and also to stand up and own the blunder. Just when I thought that life is no longer as beautiful as it used to be (when you din have to wake up early mornings to go to a place where you’re always thinking of ways to get out of; when you did not have to think twice before having a sweet dish after meals, when you did not have to curb the temptation once you pass the Ben ‘n’ Jerry’s tubs in 711), just then a smile as a gesture of appreciation and liking, a compliment much deserved and required, a memory of my pride reminded by an admirer, a phone call from people who usually do not keep in touch added colors to my otherwise black and white life these days. (added colors?! Black and white life?! Man I sound like a depressed artist).

Things so undersized and facile yet so momentous and applauding; these are the things that make your day when everything else in life is glitched up. I do not feel frothy anymore!

No comments: