Saturday, May 5, 2007

...

Happiness and sadness are two sides of the same coin, indeed! But, for me (at present) it goes this way; the coin has been tossed and is in the air now; making me eagerly wait for the result; for me to be either happy or sad. The outcome will depend; depend on the duration for which the coin is in the air, drag forces that it will face, and believe it or not, it will also depend on whether I want a heads or a tails. At the moment all this makes perfect sense in my life.

Whatever side is on the top does not matter much; be it heads or tails, happiness or sadness. More significant is the way I spend the time while waiting for the coin to land and tell me my fate; fate has not been fated yet and there’s nothing that is in my hands except the time now, which IS in my hands =)

No comments: